Sign in to follow this  
Satisfaction

Satisfaction Application.

Application Format

Name: Madis

In-Game Username: Satisfaction

Country & Timezone (Include GMT):  Estonia (GMT +2)

Average time played per day: 4-6 hours (Sometimes even more)

What days are you available to play: Everyday

When did you join AutoScape: Almost month ago or so (Not sure exactly)

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank:  I wish to help people and make sure everyone is happy. I feel that i deserve to be part of staff team, cause i am willing to help all the time, share my ideas what might help creating more content for people ingame, im kind, make lot of fun/jokes (Cause i like to see happiness around me), makeing events is my passion.

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: Im loyal, honest, straight, helpful, active, like to make events.

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: No havent been jailed/muted, but have been banned for 10min by mistake, when i made drop party for people and pav thought i drop spawned items, but they were legit items. (Not here to ruin eco)

If yes, which one, for how long and why: Reason is above this question. 

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes ofcourse i will still play as much as possible.

Tell us about yourself: So i have fiance, 2 kids, Working on construction as construction engineer, on free time i like to go for a run or gym to keep my body active.
Also sometimes i like to take family time sometimes aswell and fully focuse on them.

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: Would ask nicely to stop it.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Would ask to stop and give him a warning, if person continue going i ask help from higer staff to give mute or whatever is necessary.

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Would suggest to ignore each other and ask to stop it, but if it will be continue, i would ask higer staff to take action, if my warning dosent make any difference.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: Ask to stop it, also screen everything, if still keeps going, would give temporary mute for disrespecting staff, until higer staff decide what punishment should be.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: Would make screenshot, remove the post and inform Higer Staffs / Staff Crew

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: Inform other staffs about it.

Did you read the rules before posting your application? Sir yes Sir!

Best regards / Satisfaction.

Edited by Satisfaction