Sign in to follow this  
Swan

Swan's Staff Application

Name: Noah

In-Game Username: Swan

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): USA (EST) (GMT-5)

Average time played per day: 6 hours

What days are you available to play: Everyday

When did you join AutoScape: January 3rd, 2020

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I want to be an autoscape staff member because i am dedicated, i enjoy helping others regardless a rank, and i enjoy and get along with all the staff. I deserve to be a staff member because i am once again dedicated to bettering not only myself but others around me daily on here and in real life; I believe this plays a role in how you carry yourself and act.

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: Dedication, Respect, Honesty

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: No

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes i would.

Tell us about yourself: Im a pro basketball player. I write music mainly rap, and i smoke weed.

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: Warn them to stop and if continued they get muted.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Warn them and if continued they get muted.

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Warn them and if continued they get muted.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: Automatic mute.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: Give them a warning before further action is taken

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: Report it to higher staff immediately so it can be fixed.

Did you read the rules before posting your application? Yes i did.

39 minutes ago, Swan said:

Name: Noah

In-Game Username: Swan

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): USA (EST) (GMT-5)

Average time played per day: 6 hours

What days are you available to play: Everyday

When did you join AutoScape: January 3rd, 2020

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I want to be an autoscape staff member because i am dedicated, i enjoy helping others regardless a rank, and i enjoy and get along with all the staff. I deserve to be a staff member because i am once again dedicated to bettering not only myself but others around me daily on here and in real life; I believe this plays a role in how you carry yourself and act.

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: Dedication, Respect, Honesty

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: No

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes i would.

Tell us about yourself: Im a pro basketball player. I write music mainly rap, and i smoke weed.

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: Warn them to stop and if continued they get muted.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Warn them and if continued they get muted.

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Warn them and if continued they get muted.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: Automatic mute.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: Give them a warning before further action is taken

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: Report it to higher staff immediately so it can be fixed.

Did you read the rules before posting your application? Yes i did.

Swan Is a great guy and very helpfulIs a great guy and very helpful! Anything I had questions for he either help me or found someone that would be able to help me with the situation! He didn’t just pawn me off on someone else.  I very much appreciate him as a friend and a player I would definitely recommend him for this position!  He truly does the right thing and with the best of his ability! 

• Like 1

Sorry but our staff team is full atm, keep grinding and we might take a look another time. ;)

• Like 1

@Swan - Thank you for taking the time to make an application, however, as Rene has stated in an earlier comment, our Staff Team is currently full. Therefore unable to take on any new staff for the time being. This being said, we might be re-consider your application later down the track.
We hope you still play and help other players when you can.

Application Denied on above statement.

Dummy 🐷