Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Ray's Moderator Application.

Name: My name is Ray, but you can call me either Ray or Dan. I like both. 

In-Game Username: My in-game username is Ray. 

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): I live in the United States. My time is in the Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5). I go back and forth from home and school, but they are both in the same time zone. 

Average time played per day: My average time played per day is 3-6 hours. I know this a wide range average, but that is because my time per day varies. Everyone has their own life outside of AutoScape. However, most of my free time is dedicated to AutoScape. Only in rare scenarios, I will not be on at all. 

What days are you available to play: I am available to play everyday, Monday through Sunday. As I stated above, in rare situations I would not be on at all. 

When did you join AutoScape: I joined AutoScape in December 2019. 

Why do you feel you deserve the rank of Moderator: Moderator is the next step in my staff career at AutoScape. I want to be apart of a more critical role. I am on AutoScape a substantial amount and feel that my time playing has not only helped me but the server in general. I understand the added responsibility as a moderator, and I willing to immerse myself in it all. 

People came and went, but I am here on AutoScape for the long term. If promoted to a moderator, I will not let you down. Letting the server down means that I failed, and failure is not an option. 

Weaknesses: My weakness right now is that I have not been on AutoScape that long. Some may see this as an inexperienced player and not deserving, but that is not the case at all. I have a great deal of staff experience, and I am a firm believer in quality over quantity. Quality means having the best or perceived best of something rather than a lot of less important values. Although I have not been on AutoScape as long as others, my time here has been of benefit and will continue to be valuable. 

Tell us about yourself: As many of you know, I am Ray. However, you can either call me Ray or Dan. I go by either name in real life. I am currently in school for finance. I love running. I now do 40-50 miles per week. I am steadily training for a marathon. I hope to qualify for one of the big marathons in the near future. 

I have classes in the mornings, but after that, I am on AutoScape. I am usually bank standing with Ray and helping players, but I am always on an alternate account, usually Kanye. On my alternative account, I mostly do custom raids or bossing. Please add both Ray and Kanye in-game. I would appreciate that. 

I wanted to say thank you for reading my moderator application. Even if you do not leave a comment, or bring it up to me in-game, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read my application. Also, thank you for the opportunity as Helper, and good luck to everyone else applying for staff positions. 

• Like 3

❤️ best of luck you've always helped everyone in need everytime im online you deserve this