Sign in to follow this  
Jack

Jack admin app

How long have you been playing the sever. Since may 2019
Whats your IRL name? Jack
Whats your in-game name? Jack
How will you use your powers?  Will use them to assist players with problems. Host giveaways subject to pav or fears approval and assist the owners with the running of the server

Will you respect higher ranked staff than you?

Been a mod for months and always respected staff higher

Why should we pick you?

I should be chosen due to being a smart and calm player. Posess the ability to keep a calm head and verbally  descalate stressful situations. Ive played rsps for years

Something about yourself

Im obsessed with football/soccer. Love playing on gta and fifa and playing autoscape ofcourse

• Like 2

I support this.
When we've been online at the same time, I've always seen you be positive and help others when needed, and help to resolve any issues that have come by.

Best of luck with your application.

🐷

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, Jack said:

Will you respect higher ranked staff than you?

Been a mod for months and always respected staff higher

"and always respected staff higher"

The correct answer was that you'll respect everyone equally regardless of rank or status, it is 2020 after all. Equal lefts & rights for everyone❤️:) 

At the beginning of my time on AutoScape, I did not know who Jack was. I was eventually promoted to Helper, and still only saw Jack on discord. However, in the past few days that Jack has been on have been great. Not only does Jack help other players, but he enjoys playing the game and wants to help the server grow. If Jack keeps up this mentality, I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be promoted to Administrator. The very least he should be promoted to Head Moderator.

With that said, I do believe Jack should get a more significant role in the forums where he can make new boards and promote users to their correct rank. 

Keep up the great work, Jack. 

Haven't known you for that long, but you always bring a smile to my face whenever you're on.

Always positive when it comes to helping other players or just mainly being active with us players in-game.

I support this to 100%.

Great job Jacky boii, keep it up!

- Ben