Sign in to follow this  
Brock

Forum/In-game suggestion updated: coin pouches?

Not trying to be to harsh on you all but i mean half the post on here are outdated, the staff list is old there are ex staff still listed on there for example they will always be apart of the family i get that but i mean if their no longer staff why keep them listed? I would just some maintenance be done with the forum clean it up a little bit you know?

Update:

I wanted to add in that maybe since you have implemented some free quest in there maybe have some special donator quest or even task for them to complete? just a thought but let me know what you think

Secondary update:

instead of taking up space in your inv. or having to keep banking adding a coin pouch would be rather nice if not possible then not a big deal

Edited by Brock
new ideas

4 hours ago, Brock said:

Not trying to be to harsh on you all but i mean half the post on here are outdated, the staff list is old there are ex staff still listed on there for example they will always be apart of the family i get that but i mean if their no longer staff why keep them listed? I would just some maintenance be done with the forum clean it up a little bit you know?

Update:

I wanted to add in that maybe since you have implemented some free quest in there maybe have some special donator quest or even task for them to complete? just a thought but let me know what you think

For the first suggestion, I agree with you. Our staff team has changed dramatically in recent days/weeks and should be updated. If I get the ability to update the forums  that will be the first thing I do. I also want to add new boards, which I will explain in a forums post.

For your second suggestion, could you elaborate more? Are you talking about donor only quests? 

6 hours ago, Ray said:

For the first suggestion, I agree with you. Our staff team has changed dramatically in recent days/weeks and should be updated. If I get the ability to update the forums  that will be the first thing I do. I also want to add new boards, which I will explain in a forums post.

For your second suggestion, could you elaborate more? Are you talking about donor only quests? 

i will gladly deliver the elaboration Ray well you are correct yes it would be a nice feature to give certain quest to donators only maybe different quest for different ranks possibly and same with task maybe have some task for each rank of donator or just for donators in general. An give some generous reward for the support of donating and dedication to get it done...

and this is unrelated but maybe different difficulties of the quest or task types