Sign in to follow this  
Brock

Gym Leader Brock has challenged you to read my intro![Updated]

Obviously I'm not really him but my name is Brock and I am a 20 year old male and i have been enjoying runescape since before the combat update before pking was basically dead. I haven't actually played runscape at all since maybe 2011. I had got in to server development and running various sorts of servers an different helping with low audience servers i had never had a opportunity with a bigger one but no matter I'm not here to become a staff member if it happens it happens but if anyone would want use of my skills i have knowledge in graphic design with 4 years of schooling plus many more of hands on training. I don't know JavaScript but I'm pretty fluent in 3 different languages such as HTML, CSS, and C++ I'm more familiar with using ruby or python but I've recently been training with eclipse. i tend to enjoy graphic design so if anyone would like to see my craft i made things like extreme-scape, and the other ones i cant say i remember too much just small little server but im a very laid back man and thrive off of constructive criticism so if anyone would like to know more about me feel free to ask me i don't have discord so I'm not to sure... I do Youtube as well can't say im well known but i average 100 views a video maybe it could be of help i would love to record some videos of the game and i have a passion or video editing

update: 2/13/20:

Hey everyone i finished my month job program and I am currently taking electrical classes online to be a future journeyman.. i am already certified in a red hat to be a coal miner, or work on a gas well. A lot of positive things are happening with my life and i cant say how happy i am to be back but will also be trying to focus on classes but will also be here during free time :)

Edited by Brock

5 hours ago, Brock said:

Obviously I'm not really him but my name is Brock and I am a 20 year old male and i have been enjoying runescape since before the combat update before pking was basically dead. I haven't actually played runscape at all since maybe 2011. I had got in to server development and running various sorts of servers an different helping with low audience servers i had never had a opportunity with a bigger one but no matter I'm not here to become a staff member if it happens it happens but if anyone would want use of my skills i have knowledge in graphic design with 4 years of schooling plus many more of hands on training. I don't know JavaScript but I'm pretty fluent in 3 different languages such as HTML, CSS, and C++ I'm more familiar with using ruby or python but I've recently been training with eclipse. i tend to enjoy graphic design so if anyone would like to see my craft i made things like extreme-scape, and the other ones i cant say i remember too much just small little server but im a very laid back man and thrive off of constructive criticism so if anyone would like to know more about me feel free to ask me i don't have discord so I'm not to sure... I do Youtube as well can't say im well known but i average 100 views a video maybe it could be of help i would love to record some videos of the game and i have a passion or video editing

Haha, that was very clever of you. 

It is very nice to meet you though Brock! Thanks for joining AutoScape, and hope you have a great stay. 

6 hours ago, Ray said:

Haha, that was very clever of you. 

It is very nice to meet you though Brock! Thanks for joining AutoScape, and hope you have a great stay. 

A warm welcome is also very nice I'll be popping in when i get the chances to hope to see you there :)

Guest Dummy

Welcome back, and well done on your qualifications :)