Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Ray's Application

Application Format

Name: Dan/Ray either one works for me.

In-Game Username: My in-game username is Ray.

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): United States/Eastern Time Zone/GMT-5 I am Originally from New York, but I currently go to school in North Carolina. 

Average time played per day: I try to play as much as possible, but I would say 4-5 hours daily. When I go back to school I will have more time to play. 

What days are you available to play: I can play every day, Monday through Sunday. 

When did you join AutoScape: I joined AutoScape in December 2019. 

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I want to be an AutoScape staff member because I love helping others within this gaming community. I always advocate for the truth and a smooth running private server. By becoming a staff member I could help others understand the ins and outs of AutoScape, and do my best in assisting with the daily operations. 

I deserve this rank because I feel putting myself in a staff position would only benefit the server. I have been a staff member for many private servers throughout the years, some with constant 100+ players.

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: The top 3 qualities I have, that an AutoScape staff member should have are communication skills, work ethic, and honesty. I believe you should be able to vocalize, in a correct manner, what you want to say with everyone in the community. Work ethic because you should be on always, and want to be online. You should love your job, and this game. Lastly, honesty, because everyone should have correct morality. 

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: Never.

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: I would devote all my free time to AutoScape.

Tell us about yourself: I am currently in school at North Carolina. I am an Army Veteran. I love to have a good time. Anything else please feel free to ask :)

Also, I have a introduction that says a little more about me. 

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: If I saw someone spamming I would first tell them to knock it off. That usually stops whoever it is. If that doesn't work, then I would tell them to stop again. If the spamming continues, then I would need to jail them. That way I could hopefully talk to them privately to see why they're spamming. 

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: We are older here, but can get a younger person. I would let a few words go by, but if it starts to get out of hand that is when they would get a warning. If warning doesn't stop them, then I would need to proceed on the punishment. 

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: We're always trolling with each other, so it depends on how serious it becomes. If it gets out of hand, then I would need to take them to a private location and find out why they're flaming the other player. If it becomes a problem again they will get a more serious punishment. 

I am a strong believer in if you have a problem it is best to talk it out.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: I wouldn't hesitate to tell them to knock it off. I would most likely take a screenshot, and send it to whoever the staff member is that is being flamed. 

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: (Let us get the forums more active :))

If I do not forum powers, then I would either get them on the forums/discord to tell them to knock it off. If it continues, then I would get a forum staff member to handle the situation. If I do have forum powers, then I believe there is a time and place (spam nsfw) for rude comments. I will direct them there. 

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: I would tell the highest ranking staff member right away. There is no place for that on AutoScape. 

Did you read the rules before posting your application? Yes.

Thanks for taking time out your day to read my application. 

I am thankful for this opportunity.