Sten

Sten Application

Application Format

Name: Sten

In-Game Username: Sten

Country & Timezone (Finland stockholm:)

Average time played per day: Varies, but minimum 21 hour

What days are you available Every day after school

When did you join AutoScape: In early august

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: This has been the only server that i have stuck with from all the servers ive payed so far, and i would like to help out in any way i can. I think I deserve cause i can be a great aset to the server and keep it pushing forward

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: kindness, well spoken, and have good decision making

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: yes 

If yes, which one, for how long and why: I scammed peolpe 

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Yes, always have and always will

Tell us about yourself: I m a 21 year old studying at school

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: warn twice if they dont listen mute

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: warn twice, if they dont listen mute

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: warn only once and then mute

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: warn and ask the staff member what they want to do

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: warn and then mute

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: remove them from the game and ask the person how they did it and report it to the devs