Sign in to follow this  
The Devil

I need YOUR help!

Hello everyone!

I've been wanting to make various guides covering most of what AutoScape has to offer, from our custom items to skilling, and bosses with tutorials. Unfortunately recently, I've been too busy and I came to realization that I can't do all of this by myself. So here I am asking for your help.  Please help me to make guides to cover how to fight bosses and best methods to skill or make money, etc. 

PLEASE help me out by making your own guides and posting it here in Guides section for all new-comers to see :) and to learn about AutoScape

I've been working on AutoScape Ultimate Guide by using Google Spreadsheet, you can check it out here. (It is incomplete and may be outdated) You can use this sheet to make guides or find information. If you have anything you want to add to it, please contact me and I'll be more than happy to add/update it :)❤️

Hexic made way more detailed guide, check it out here.

I will be handing out boxes for whoever posts good quality guides as a Thank You gift. You may post multiple good quality guides to get more boxes ;) 

• Like 1