A L V I N

A L V I N's APPLICATION

Name: Alvin 

In-Game Username: A L V I N

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): USA (CENTRAL)

Average time played per day: 2-6 Hours

What days are you available to play: Anyday

When did you join AutoScape: About A Month Ago

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank:

Honestly, In my opinion I'm a great person that has quite a bit of patience. I feel like i could make a lot of people laugh and feel welcomed to the server. I think i deserve at least to be a helper and work myself up and prove whoever doubts in me. I am really a great guy, and i would love to help the community of Autoscape and assist with any needs or help.

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have:

Patience. Loyalty. Trustworthy.

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: No Clue :D

If yes, which one, for how long and why: N/A

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: 3-7 Hours

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: Warn The Player, Ask Him To Stop, If He Keeps Going.. Muted 30 Minutes.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Ask To Stop, Warn The Player, Player Keeps Going Muted 30 Minutes.

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Depending on who that player is.. If it's Pav or any of my buddies on Auto.. I might Ban them :D jk.. But Warning , Mute / Jail * If Problem Doesn't Get Resolved *

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: MUTE.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: Report To Pav

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: Investigate / Tell Higher Ranked Staff (aka PAV)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1