Marquise's application

Application Format

Name: Costa

In-Game Username: Marquise

Country & Timezone (Include GMT):  utc-700 Mountain time US AND CANADA

Average time played per day: 12hrs

What days are you available to play:  Monday to Sunday

When did you join AutoScape: Mid July 

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I feel i can help everyone in a way. and I value every players question

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: Courtesy, Professional, determination

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: Never!

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: absolutely 

Tell us about yourself: I'm Moroccan but I live in Canada, I work for a credit company that offers loans and lines of credit. I do sports and go out a lot. 

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: first warning, second warning, mute 30 mins extend it by 2x amount of the previous mute.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: Tell them to take it to the PM, if hes flamming hard. then ill give out warnings or maybe a temporarely mute

What would you do if someone was flaming another player:  Tell them to take it to the PM, if hes flamming hard. then ill give out warnings or maybe a temporarely mute

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: Tell them to take it to the PM, if hes flamming hard. then ill give out warnings or maybe a temporarely mute

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: I'll delete their comments if they are irrelevant to the post. 

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: ::empty or ::emptyisland