Sign in to follow this  
villain

Villains Helper Application

Name: Elijah But everyone calls me Rico

In-Game Username:Villain

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): United States Of America & UTC-4

Average time played per day: 12+ hours

What days are you available to play: Everyday  :)

When did you join AutoScape: rough estimate 4 weeks ago 

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I wanna be a helper because I think I can bring a lot to the table I like to make people smile and laugh. This is by far my favorite server of all time, I have a lot of knowledge about the server 

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: I am a very caring kind and a generous person I love to help people and im patient I know I put more than 3 but just feel like these best suite me

3 qualities an autoscape staff member should have are patience respect and leadership :)

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned:no

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: of course I already do :)

Tell us about yourself: hi my name is Elijah im from Chicago but now I live in new York I love video games but my favorite game is Runescape specifically Runescape Private servers. I started playing runescape at the age of ten and quickly got "addicted".  Im a very caring person and I love dogs I have a puppy named nala she is a chocolate lab. My hobbies are Basketball Soccer and I like to smoke weed. Runescape Based games are my favorite because I feel happy when I play, I like to help people and make them smile. I don't have a job right now but I used to work in a nursing home but sadly the nursing home shut down and relocated to far away. Ive been around rsps's since silabsoft was a thing where u used to login with ips and ports, ive played many rsps's, ive also been every staff rank including owning rsps's and being a model developer and recoloring, and adding textures to items. :)

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: I would warn them to please stop spamming 2 times if they don't than I will mute them for 30 minutes if they continue after the 30 minute mute I would send proof to higher up staff member and recommend a ban

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: I do not mind cursing but if they are excessively cursing 30 minute mute after first warning if they are being racist instant 30 minute mute and if they continue after the 30 minute mute I would mute them for an hour, if they still continue after that hour I would ban them and send ss to the staff chat

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: I would give them 1 warning and than a 30 minute mute if they bring that over to discord after the mute i would mute them on discord and then if they continue everyone deserves to be respected

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: I would give them 1 warning and then if they continue everyone deserves to be respected staff disrespect should not be tolerated staff work hard to help and please other people while having fun note staff are players too and have feelings

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: I would remove the comments and ask them to be polite if the rude comments continue I would make it so they cant comment for a day if they come back to forums after being comment locked and continue to be rude I would ask pav,murci,yoinks to ban them from forums

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: I would contact yoinks pav or murci after I jail the player/players with duped items to make sure they don't spread in to eco I would also ask them while jailed how they managed the dupe 

The nicest villain there is <3:)

Edited by villain