Sign in to follow this  
GODFATHER

GODFATHER Application

Name: Gavin

In-Game Username: GODFATHER

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Canada & EST 

Average time played per day: 4-6 Hours

What days are you available to play: Everyday (dependant on last-minute errands, appointments, etc)

When did you join AutoScape: August 23rd, 2019

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I enjoy saying hello to the new members are helping them get started with their gameplay. I may not deserve this rank based on seniority but I am a very friendly and helpful person to have on the team. 

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: 1. Patience with new members who ask alot of questions. 2. Knowledge of different areas and items in the game (where to farm bones, how to get to cave krakens etc.)

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: No

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Absolutely, I am loving this server so far.

Tell us about yourself: I am 23 Years old living in Toronto, I am a marketing manager for a real estate company here in the city. I do some freelance Web developement and Graphic Design in my spare time for some extra cash. Outside of that I play tennis, golf, and am 100% 420 friendly. So no need to worry about offending me lol

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: Politely ask them to stop, if not mute them.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: In general conversation I don't see a problem with it. If it is directed towards someone who doesnt like it I would ask them to stop or mute them if they are persistent.

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Situational, depending if it is a joke or not. But same thing, if it gets out of hand have them stop and if not mute them.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: In my world, if I yell at my boss I lose my job. Same thing should apply here, one warning to stop talking about staff, after that a 24 ban, after that a permanent ban.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: Instantly delete the comment, followed by a personal response asking that player to not post stuff like that in the forums. If the problem persisted, I would have to remove their ability to post.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: I would direct the issue to someone who can remove that item from the players inventory and place them on a temporary watchlist to make sure they are not trying to do it again.