If you have any issues, please delete your cache located in your C:/Users Directory. Delete all contents of Ascend_32 and delete AutoScape.jar, Download the new client and begin playing! Any questions message Pav

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiba

Kiba Helper App

2 posts in this topic

Name: Damian

In-Game Username:Kiba

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): Usa Gmt -5

Average time played per day: 5+

What days are you available to play: Everyday

When did you join AutoScape: 3 months or so ago

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I love the community and i love helping people, i feel like if i become a helper i'd be able to help more than i can now 

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have:Trust hardworking reliable 

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned:No

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: yes, i devote my free time to play already it would make me even more active so i could help someone with other issues if a staff member is afk.

Tell us about yourself: I'm 22 married and have a 1 1/2 year old son, I'm laid back and really easy going and up for anything, i stream when im able to, i play runescape 3 and a few other games which i try to stream when im able to.

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: give them a warning and there could be actions taken if they continue in what they are doing. 

What would you do if someone was using offensive language:give them a warning and that there could be actions taken if they continue as they are breaking a rule of autoscape. 

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Inform them that flaming another person of the community is not allowed and they are breaking a rule of autoscape, and if they continue mute/jail if necessary.  

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: Tell them that this action is not accepted in any shape or form.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: delete the post and report to a higher staff member.

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: confiscate the items and give them to a higher staff, ask them how they duped the items and report the infomation to a higher staff member

And yes i read all of the rules.

Thank you for applying, We will be reviewing apps very soon! We will be in contact!

- Thanks again,

Yoinks