If you have any issues, please delete your cache located in your C:/Users Directory. Delete all contents of Ascend_32 and delete AutoScape.jar, Download the new client and begin playing! Any questions message Pav

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sin

App for staff /helper.

2 posts in this topic

Name:Will

In-Game Username: Sin

Country & Timezone (Include GMT): United states Eastern time.

Average time played per day: 6+ hours.

What days are you available to play: everyday,

When did you join AutoScape: 3 days 3 hours ago.

Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: I want to help out often on when no staff is or there Afk. I help out much i can as a normal player

What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: I'm a problem solver. I was staff on 2 other servers in the past. I am honest and true.

Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: No

If yes, which one, for how long and why:

If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: of course i love this server. 

Tell us about yourself: my name is will im currently not working due to health issues. im stuck inside most times struggling in life with medication and bills.

If you were a helper

What would you do if you saw someone spamming: i would first warn them  if it keeps going i would jail them. if that keeps up i would ban them.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: I would kindly ask them to please refrain from the offensive language.

What would you do if someone was flaming another player: I would warn them first. If it keeps up Jail or mute.

What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: I would figure out the problem and try to fix it before it gets out of hand.

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: I would let a forums mod know 

What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: I would  report to Pav or admins on  write down the username and items.

1 person likes this

Spoke to the other staff members, welcome to the team!