If you have any issues, please delete your cache located in your C:/Users Directory. Delete all contents of Ascend_32 and delete AutoScape.jar, Download the new client and begin playing! Any questions message Pav

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pony

Pony Support

1 post in this topic

Desired Staff Position: Support

In-Game Username: Pony
Country & Timezone (Include GMT):  UTC+02:00
Average time played per day: 2-4hours
What days are you available to play: Monday-Friday, Saturady-Sunday(depends)
When did you join AutoScape: I dont remember day! 
Why do you want to be an AutoScape staff member, and why do you feel you deserve this rank: Im very active player and have focused with my goals. Want help people and who can trust me and i can trust them! And im Friendly!!
What are the top 3 qualities you have, that an AutoScape staff member should have: Im focused to help new players!
I'll help you keep the commune in order!
Im Friendly Little Pony!!
Have you ever been jailed/muted/banned: Never!
If yes, which one, for how long and why: --
If you receive a rank, would you devote hours of free time to play:  Monday-Friday 3-5hours perday
Weekends i try stay online 4-6hours, ofc depends what i need do to irl. I will let you know, if i can´t play!
Tell us about yourself: Gender: Male im 22 year old man who be soon father to my little princess! =)
Im  from estonia. Like to sport. Eberything else u want to know ask! I don´t bite! Wink
If you were a helper
What would you do if you saw someone spamming: First warning, second kick, thirdly mute.
What would you do if someone was using offensive language: First warning, second mute.
What would you do if someone was flaming another player: Warning him to get 12hour mute, or jail for 2 days.
What would you do if someone was flaming a staff member: Insta mute for 12 hour!!
What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on the forums: Report him to forum mod/admin.
What would you do if you found or were informed about duped items: Ask how they get those items and how they duped them, then report it to head admind or owners, do fix it fastly!