1. Make a store that sells supplies for skilling that's difficult/annoying to obtain, make its currency pkp or whatever points are obtained from skilling.
2. Add a better Player owned shop or Ge since the current one is a pain/confusing to use/ you can't see the current items for sale unless you look for them.
3. Remove the other slayer masters and only use 1 for players, maybe another for donators.
4. Make other afkable skills so everyones not just sitting at home fishing all day, give skills more value.
5. Make a gambling system so people can bet or host with a verified rank.
6. Try to give the economy a way to circulate currency whether it be gp or trading sticks.
7. Give each town a reason for players to visit such as: Varrock for a market of selling items or smithing, Falador for mining, Ardougne can be farming or woodcutting in the west, Catherby by adding all fishing spots and giving easier bank, Lumbridge is a good one for woodcutting/fletching/firemaking, Edgeville is obviously pking so why not add shops for gear and supplies, easier bank by wildy ditch, my main idea is to just spread useful everyday things around and giving rewards based on that skill like logs for woodcutting, bowstring for fletching, and so forth.